Once a year, the London International Wine Fair offers wine experts the opportunity of improving their businesses. Whether one produces, imports, retails or serves wine, the London International Wine Fair is about discovery. Wines of South Africa (WOSA), a South African marketing company, not only showcases a variety of South African wines, but also provides our country with a story to tell the world. With our unique terroir, the diversity in flora and fauna and the variety of cultures and geography in our country, our wines are definitely different to those produced in the rest of the world.
• The final stand designed for 2008 had to be different from the norm. This stand was not organised by different wineries of South Africa, but wine regions classified by their unique terroir from one another. We used the map to show this and to be bold and striking we used black and white highly detailed maps and differentiated each region by a colour.
• Floor map showing the regions. The same map was used on the back wall.
• Concept for maximising space around the counters
• Concept designs
• Final designs
• Catalogue covers – front and back
• The generic South African stand showcasing wineries/producers