Great Wine Capitals is a world-wide network which takes place in selected wine capitals to increase awareness of wine globally as well as locally. These are cutting-edge programmes that examine progress being made in sustainable wine growing internationally. Invited guests also have the opportunity of exploring the hosting country’s wine regions and culture. Capitals that meet all criteria demanded of global sustainable wine growing win an award as Great Wine Capital.
• Interactive emailer invitations
• Menus: Bright and cheerful, with different textures
• Invitations via post
• Gift cards for dinner guests
• Business cards for the two chairmen of Wine Capital, Cape Town
• Eight-page pocket guide of the programme
• Annual report