Cape Wine is a biennial trade show which takes place at Cape Town’s International Convention Centre. Over 4000 South African wines are displayed for wine makers and aficionados to experience and journalists from all over the world cover the event.
• In 2008, Cape Wine continued the photo-based theme of 2006, with over 350 images on ceiling banners illustrating South African winelands, lifestyle, fauna and flora. Visitors could not but be enfolded by the diversity of our colourful country.
• The 2008 brochure was essentially the same as that of 2006, just with a different approach to the images. The blocks of tiny images, accompanied by words describing the South African wine industry (set out vertically), was most successful.
• Catalogue covers – front and back
• Advertisements appearing in a wide range of wine-related magazines
• Interactive emailer advertisement